Any real estate investor looking an exciting new opportunity for investment needs to be looking at turnkey real estate.
Most investors go with the conventional way of investing. You buy a property, fix it up and rent it out and then manage the place. However, that can be very time consuming, expensive and frustrating.
Fortunately, there’s a better option for real estate investors and it’s called “turnkey real estate”.
In turnkey real estate, SOMEONE ELSE buys the property, fixes it up properly, rents it out to a tenant and puts a management company in place. After these expensive and time consuming tasks are done, YOU come along and invest in that property. This way your property is cash flowing from the very day you invest!
This is what makes turnkey investing so amazing. If you are still not convinced, here are a few reasons why we love turnkey investing.
Benefits of turnkey rental properties for sale in Palm Beach County Florida
These are the reason why YOU should be investing in turnkey investing:
- No time loss looking at the marketplace: Searching for below market properties to invest in is time consuming. But now someone else will look for the properties!
- Save by money by not having to send direct mail: Sending direct mail is another way investors find below market properties. Obviously, this is expensive so you can save hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
- No need to spend time dealing with sellers:Meeting with home sellers can be very time consuming. Setting up the meeting, going through the property to assess its condition, and then the negotiation. Even for experienced people this process takes a lot time and effort. So you can avoid all this hassle by working with a turnkey investment companythat has already done this work for you.
- Save money by not having to do an inspection:Once you have the property under contract, you will have to do a thorough inspection of the house. This may mean expensive inspections by certified contractors. But if you invest in turkey property, you don’t have to bear all these expenses.
- Save money by not having to hire contractors: Once you own the property, you need to start fixing it up to make it rent ready. The expenses of this can be very high. Experienced contractors are high priced and there is the cost of demolitions, new materials, and installations. There are unexpected costs in renovations that are quite significant. Any investor will tell you that. But you can skip these problems and expenses with a turnkey property that will already be fixed up.
- Save time and hassle by not having to hire contractors:Contractors don’t work on one job at a time. They are busy people and run from job site to job site. You will want their full time and effort for your property but they might have other projects to work on as well. As with any good contractor, the job will take time as well as some management on your part. If you invest in a turnkey property, all of this work and hassle is done before you even own the property!
- Save money by not having to advertise for tenants:When you fix up the property and make if ready to live in, your next task is to advertise for tenants. You put an ad in the paper and then give the tenants your contact information. Then you have to wait for potential tenants to respond to your ad. But with a turnkey property, all of that is already done for you!
- Save time by not having to interview tenants: When tenants start responding to your ad, you need to set up meetings with them and interview them as well as conduct background checks on them. This may take several ours or weeks as you interview the tenants, take their information, ask around about them, leave voicemails, etc. when you invest in a turnkey property, your tenant has already been chosen and checked for you and is renting the property before you even invest in it.
- Save time by not having to find a property management company:Finding a property management company is yet another hassle conventional investors have to face. You have to source several companies, interview them, see their work, and then train the one you pick on what you want done in your property. But with turnkey? It’s already all done for you!
So clearly there are many great benefits of turnkey rental properties for sale in Palm Beach County Florida.
Are you as excited about turnkey properties as we are? If you want to see what kind of turnkey properties we have available in Palm Beach County, give us a call at (561) 370-8335 or click here and fill out the form and we’ll be in touch.